Filed under: My Cookie Jar
Okay haven’t blogged in a while – summer has been crazy and now just about over. I was unpacking my toiletries yesterday afternoon when we got to the Cape and realized I have some new tried and true products to share with my fellow product whores.
Here are my summer- into- fall picks and the 10 products I am loving right now:
1. WARREN TRICOMI – Protect – Calming Serum. Bought this last month in the Hamptons with my friend Jodi. Needed a quick fix to tame and gloss the mane, seeing I was forced to do it on my own while on vacation and of course had nothing with me (come on when have I ever done my own hair while away). Anyway I love this stuff and will admit it really does the trick. Jodi and Jackie (2 brunettes with similar locks – give it a try).
2. JERGENS Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer. It is light and does not streak. Perfect to keep that summer glow going for a few more weeks and on your legs well into the fall. Booties are all the rage ladies. Wear with bare, tan and toned legs and later with black tights.
3. SARA HAPP The Lip Scrub. This I bought in Park City. The altitude and dry weather had my lips needing some extra TLC. Now I am hooked and use it once or twice week regardless of the climate. Warning you need just a little and scrub gently.
4. OBAGI C -Therapy Night Cream. My hero. This night cream is a must for any girl who loves the sun and the look of a tan, but does not like the prolonged after effects and/or hyperpigmentation. Plus it has vitamins C & E to tackle all of life’s radical damages. After one week of use, your skin will look more even, brighter and glowing. I use it year round.
5. CAUDALIE Instant Foaming Cleanser Fleur de Vigne. This I have been using every morning now for two months. I normally use Sonya Dakar Ultraluxe Wash, but the heat and humidity warranted something lighter and less oily. Voila. It puts me in a good mood every day.
6. BLISS ingrown eliminating pads. Enough said.
7. SMITHS Rosebud Salve. This is not necessarily a new product for me, but I have found new uses for it this summer. It not only keeps my lips super soft and shiny, but combats blisters and unruly eyebrows too.
8. NARS Blush/Bronze Duo in Sin and Casino. I just bought this. This handy compact duo now resides in my bag. It makes you look sunkissed (casino) and like you just know what (sin) all day and night.
9. BUXOM Lips in Dolly. I wear this lip gloss every day. I am now on my 8th tube. It is my all time favorite color and gives you that Angelina pout thing too. Back up gloss for night and with a smoky eye – Giorgio Armani lip gloss # 1. This baby looks sheer and innocent enough, but there are tiny metallic specks that when your lips hit the light just right. . .look out.
10. MRS. MEYERS Fabric Softener in Basil. Don’t laugh – not your typical beauty product I know, but this stuff makes your sheets, towels, pj’s and panties smell so good, you just want to be more beautiful to be in them.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment